We’ve been in the house for six months this week – how crazy is that?! I think I’ll take some pictures of where we are with the whole thing since I’m installing Chris’ office this weekend. By installing I mean taking it from a barren wasteland of boxes to something that is functional.
- My hydrangea died with the frost this week. Say some prayers that she will come back with a vengeance in the spring.
- We are the proud owners of four automobiles with only two licensed adults in our house. This will be changing soon.
- Grace and Harley fight only about 20% of the time now. They snuggle for 20% and ignore each other the other 60% of the time.
- We have been building fires (!) in our fireplace (!) and I think this whole fall in New England thing is magic.
- Chris and I are having our SECOND dinner together in a row tonight, which is breaking records all over the damn place. We are making this.
And thank you so much for reading, all five and a half of you. It’s so nice for me to keep writing.